Headlight assemblies

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bill Spataro

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
24v 5.9 Cummins
I am looking for aftermarket projector headlight assemblies for my 2002 Ram 2500, it has the sport package on it which means 2 headlight sockets for each assembly, one for low beam and a separate for high beam. All I can find are factory style assemblies I have been unable to locate anyone who sells projectors for that model truck. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

NCGNETO

Reaction score
Ram Year
98 & 99
Engine
5.2 & 5.9
If ebay doesn't have it, you might be out of luck.

multimopes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
You might try J C Whitney but if anyone has them it might be CARID. They have a bunch of aftermarket lights and adapters for 2 into one or one into two conversions of all kinds. Of course there are a lot more for the single bulb type headlamp. There is also Rock Auto and even Amazon. Good Luck, I have a Sport model as well! Let us know how you make out.

Moparfanatic21

U.S. Marine Vet - 0321, Now a Doctor...of Vehicles
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
No one sells a direct one. They come with the two to one harness. The only company I know of that makes them is a custom company. You'll spend close to $800 but I can confirm they make really good headlights