Heater/Fan question 2010 Ram 15 Hemi

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

butterknife01

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
My First post here so ill try to have this makes sense. I just put in a new heater core and some actuators. this fixed my dual zone no heat on the drivers side issue. Full heat everywhere and its back to normal new now. the question is ill start the truck, the heater fan starts as normal, as i put the truck in reverse the fan stops for just a second then starts right up again. no noise or anything that's showing a "bad" sign. to be honest I cant remember if it did this the past 12 years of running the truck. its almost like its taking a second to set itself or calibrate. Anyone with thoughts???

Also i will add to all the many many questiond on the Dodges having dual zone temp control and the heats not coming out the drivers side nor the defrost or floor.., I tried everthing and to no avail. I pulled the dash, put in the new heater core and to new actuators and that completely fixed the problem. I have never attempted this before and I am not a mechanic. I did this project in 2 days with my 16 y/o daughter. 2 days only because i ordered the actuators on Amazon. Saved myself a minimum of $1000.