Hello everyone, new here.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ebensburg Classic

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hey just wanted to check in and thank you for this site, it's great. I'm on my 3rd Ram (2005-1500,2012-1500 and now a 2019 1500 classic) I wish i would have joined years ago. I've been doing some upgrades and I read a bunch of stuff on here before changing stuff on the truck, so far I've leveled it with R.C. leveling struts, replaced the stock exhaust with a Flowmaster exhaust, got the windows tinted and debadged most of it.(left the Classic emblem) here's what it looks like now. Thanks for all the good information posted by everyone here... Jimmy truck.jpg

Anonymous007

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Welcome, im new here as well, same truck as yours

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gofishn

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 5th Gen, Big Horn, 4X4, Crew Cab, 6'4" Box
Engine
hemi 5.7L, 345 cu in
Sharp Truck and Welcome

Bennyrok

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Welcome to the forum, When I bought my 2014 Ram it was one year old and had 20.000 miles on it. first picPic 1.jpg I wasn't really sure what to do with it at that time, I hadn't found this forum yet, so I used U-Tube. second pic.Pic 2.jpg I came up with this small transformation. After much more research, lots of cash, and time, I came up with this after I found the forum.Pic 3.jpg This pic is from 2019.Pic 4.jpg these pics are from this year.Pic 5.jpg This truck is an every day driver, I also live in the Boston area and it sees some nasty winters. Just showing you what a little imagination, time and money can do to a black truck. Good luck with modding your's and keep us posted. :)