Hello - RAM 2500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bebeto

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
cummins 6.7
Hi there . Here is Bebeto from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil . I´m new on this forum and planning to buy next week a 2012 (brand new) 2500 Dodge Ram Laramie - Crew Cab - 6.7 Diesel engine . I live in a small village with no pavement roads, most of the roads are in very very bad conditions and some looks like a bottom of a rocky river . There is no mud but many rocks and holes . I´m 20 miles from the closest city . I just drive the car from the closest city - home and home to my parents home in the capital (getting the highway) . I have for 11 years a Nissan Frontier and it works fine but my dream car always have been the Dodge Ram . Could anyone tell me if the 2500 Ram works fine in a situation like this . I´m not going to pull anything or carry weight on it.

BAILEY1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 RAM 2500
Engine
Dat Cummins!
Welcome!!

You are making a good choice on RAM's. That 2500 Laramie is a beautiful truck. You are going to love it.

chuck

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 True Blue Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Welcome to the forum!! The Ram is definitely perfect for that. Hope you find a good one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
welcome