Help!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Moparornocar0346

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 liter
Hello all I have a big issue that I wanna show u all and I have no idea what to do and if u all have experienced this please let me know so I can get this fixed
66328adf2467b9e058a58eb0428a5e86.jpg
This is my front driver side body cab mount bolt. Any help u all may have will be greatly appreciated. Thanks u all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DodgeTx

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L Cummins, 5.2l v8
I suppose that is a rusted / broken off bolt? Use pb blaster soak it for a while with multiple sprays throughout the day. Get some channel locks and work it loose. Or if you have a welder weld new nut on the end and take it off.

Other option is the EZ out type of stuff.

OP
OP
Moparornocar0346

Moparornocar0346

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 liter
I suppose that is a rusted / broken off bolt? Use pb blaster soak it for a while with multiple sprays throughout the day. Get some channel locks and work it loose. Or if you have a welder weld new nut on the end and take it off.

Other option is the EZ out type of stuff.

Yes it is. I’ve been soaking it since the post 2 days ago I got some vise grips tried to work it loose but “no cigar” as of yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DodgeTx

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L Cummins, 5.2l v8
might try one of those easy out bolt socket type thing not the drill type. It has helped me with things like this before.