Hemifever tune

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
adventurer

adventurer

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 and 2006
Engine
Hemi 4X4 CC and Hemi 4x4 QC Sport
That is the beauty of custom tuning. Every truck responds different, so its nice to have someone like Sean that is willing to keep working at it until the tune is perfect.

yesssss

OP
OP
adventurer

adventurer

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 and 2006
Engine
By the way you guys who have hemifever tune what is your wot 1-2 shifting rpm ? my old custom tunes was 6100 but now when i set it 6100 its as if stuck a little when reached it then it shifts , Sean told me to make it 5900 so i ll try it but wanted to know what is your setting for wot 1-2

* Sean said red line probably about 6100-6300 for stock springs

Last edited:
OP
OP
adventurer

adventurer

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 and 2006
Engine
Come on guys whats your 1-2 wot settings and how your truck respond to your wot settings ?

popcenator

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Mine shifts at about 5900. That's where Sean set it at.

on the move..

Ramsfan78

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Hemifever is the only way to go. I think his tans tunes use just a little tweak here and there. But his customer service is A++. Email him with in a hour or two he right back. But them cann tunes hurt my truck. Waiting on the cooler weather so can get to the track and see what the difference is.

Just curious, How did the canned tunes hurt your truck?

wickedwhite2012

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just curious, How did the canned tunes hurt your truck?

It dont physically hurt it. But my truck ran slower with the canned tune than just with the stock tune. I mean when mine truck was bone stock, I ran a buddy of mine with a chevy 6.0 and we where neck and neck. When i loaded the canned tune in it, he put maybe a truck on me. Then i loaded Seans tune in it and we ran again and i put a truck and a half on him. And both theses trucks where custom tuned. So therefore i dont use them canned tunes.