How did you get the $9, $10, $11k+ off sticker......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WaterBoy1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Laramie CC2500 Black Edition
Engine
Unless you're loyal to your local dealerships, I would make some internet inquiries and expand your search. Seems to me you should be getting at least $8k off, yes.

Big Payment

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Easy ask to see the invoice. Invoice minus rebates is fair price but I try to take their hold back to. That's around 1k . Also the dealer doc fee. This is a bs fee invented by dealerships that I hate to pay. If they wont show you the invoice another dealer will for the same truck.

OP
OP
N

noupf

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 CC Sport 6'4 Bed
Engine
5.7 Hemi
AHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!

I'm dying here guys. Long Island NY, couple dealers and friend that actaully works at a larger Ram dealership. He isn't a salesman ( work the lot unloading and prepping new arrivals ).

Anyway, he said he talked to a salesman hes known and trusted for a couple years and they are saying $8k tops off the $48k Ram sports that i am looking at. I can not believe that others are getting $10k+ off these things.

HOW ?????

My buddies dealership even have a fully loaded 14' sport and they will only take $10k off that !!!!!!! I'd buy it, but not for a model year old already.....maybe if it were $11.5k off.....

Skrap

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Laramie MegaCab 4x4
Engine
I ordered my truck on Tuesday and am getting $10,688 off sticker. This include $1k off if I finance through the dealer but have my own credit union financing so it will net out at $9,688. Now the wait. It's killing me!

EagleChief

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Just heard a radio commercial today for a local dealer offering $13k off for Ram truck month.

moch69

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins Turbo Diesel
I got the discount by being at the right dealer on the right day.

jstacey8

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
i got close to 9k off sticker on my express. just reamber you don't need that truck there is another one out there for less

sixbangr

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 rcsb Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I got $8340 off sticker on my 2015 Sport RT reg cab. I flew down to Houston from Texaarkana, on Weds. to pick it up.

RHeller

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My 14 bighorn msrp was 46500, Paid $34,100 and change out the door! Wasnt hard for me. I always wait till about an hour before the dealership is to close on a friday. They either want to deal and get you out or give you the vehicle for the night and come back the next day. Never take the vehicle! Make the deal that night. I am ALWAYS the last to leave a dealership when buying!

Selcher

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 eTorque
$14k off sticker with rebates and getting family rate...

mtofell

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Sorry if this has been mentioned since I don't have time to read through 6 pages. Check out the Costco Auto Program. I got a fairly new model year 2500 6.4 Hemi, MSRP @ 48K for 39K. No BS just registered on the net and got the dealer in town to go to with my Costco card. The only real limitation is the truck must be on their lot or available locally for a transfer/dealer trade. So, no ordering. It's the best discount I've found for the least amount of headache and "cubicle hell" in car buying.

[email protected]

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Laramie hemi 5.7
ram 1500 cc hemi 8 speed, 12k off (MSRP 60.8k, OTD 48.8k), however we have 12% tax here in Ontario, Canada.

I initially went for a ford F150, but the interior got me down, love my truck except for the winter + local fuel economy, only 12.5mpg (hand calculation).. way off 15mpg posted by EPA. has been 9000 miles now, not sure it will improve a little in the future or not.

kyleb8077

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Rebel
Engine
5.7 Hemi
My college roommate was the GM of the dealership. He knew going into it that he was not going to make any money.

wingnutks

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
My newer tactic that I like well is dealing total with internet sales before going in. My last truck I set up the whole deal though email and a few phone calls. The two times I've done this it seems to work a little better. My last truck was also from a high volume dealer - Woodhouse - which helps.

I got a 14 Sport in December, stickerd at $49k, had $9500 in rebates, and price was around invoice. That brings it down to about $35k before ttl. This was the first price they shot me via email, no haggling.

When has Ram offered $9,500 in rebates!?

AHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!

I'm dying here guys. Long Island NY, couple dealers and friend that actaully works at a larger Ram dealership. He isn't a salesman ( work the lot unloading and prepping new arrivals ).

Anyway, he said he talked to a salesman hes known and trusted for a couple years and they are saying $8k tops off the $48k Ram sports that i am looking at. I can not believe that others are getting $10k+ off these things.

HOW ?????

My buddies dealership even have a fully loaded 14' sport and they will only take $10k off that !!!!!!! I'd buy it, but not for a model year old already.....maybe if it were $11.5k off.....

Basically this. I am on LI as well. Best I got was $9k off a $49k Sport.

Like the poster I quoted above talking about almost $10k in rebates! When and how does that happen? Right now rebates are like $3200 for a sport and even less for a Big Horn.

Express SN95

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
With my last truck, a 2012, I was able to get just shy of $10k off. It was towards the end of the year (Nov.) and they had a lot of similar trucks on the lot so that probably helped that they wanted to move it. It did take a bit of negotiating and I did leave the dealership the first time.

Now the 2014 I just bought had been on the lot for over a year. Luckily it was not a demo and I did all of the negotiating over email. On this truck I was able to get almost $12k off. Again it took some negotiating to get there but I got lucky because it had been on the lot for so long and they wanted to move the truck. I also drove over and hour to the dealership as well.

hotkarl

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 Semi-Hemi
My head is spinning from all the dealers and emails and phone calls...The best quotes I'm getting on LI are maximum 5k off sticker. They trick you with the advertising with 8/9k off but that's with every available rebate and 2 or 3 of them only apply to a small handful of people. They just won't budge here, rebates and that's it. And they have told me flat out, these trucks sell themselves, we don't need to play ball. It's like wow.
Been like that every time I attempted to buy a new truck over the last few years and I refuse to give in. I got a slight screwing on my 2011 but they had me by the nuts, I had already sold my vehicle and was car less at the signing table. Had I still had my other truck I would've walked, which I did last year. They played the last minute games and I said give me my key back, I'm out (I was doing a trade) and I left.

NewBlackDak

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
They knew I was willing to drive the 90 minutes up to a big dealer in Idaho where they nearly give them away.
Sticker was 52, and I paid 41

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MikeG

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Not sure if it's been mentioned but a lot of people don't know that you may also qualify for other rebates is you own certain equipment like John Deere, Kubota, grasshopper, **** ect. ask your finance guy about them

wingnutks

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
My head is spinning from all the dealers and emails and phone calls...The best quotes I'm getting on LI are maximum 5k off sticker. They trick you with the advertising with 8/9k off but that's with every available rebate and 2 or 3 of them only apply to a small handful of people. They just won't budge here, rebates and that's it. And they have told me flat out, these trucks sell themselves, we don't need to play ball. It's like wow.
Been like that every time I attempted to buy a new truck over the last few years and I refuse to give in. I got a slight screwing on my 2011 but they had me by the nuts, I had already sold my vehicle and was car less at the signing table. Had I still had my other truck I would've walked, which I did last year. They played the last minute games and I said give me my key back, I'm out (I was doing a trade) and I left.

Your telling me LI dealers are doing MSRP minus rebates? If you wojlda went in this Sunday or Monday you coulda got $8k off a $48k truck for sure.