How long until we get Cams, internals, etc.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
The eagle 5.7 hasn't changed, all that stuff already exists lol. Problem you may have in something that new is the ability to tune it.

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Gotcha, so that's all it is huh, the tuning?

Usually takes a while on a newer platform for someone to crack the PCM. Diablosport has the Pulsar but it's just an interrupter with canned tunes you can change on the fly (which is new for gas engines), but doesn't custom tune. When the 4th gen first came out, the workaround was a blank unlocked PCM since the factory PCM's were fairly well encrypted. Someone will figure it out, then you can drop in that eagle based 392 stroker lol.

OP
OP
R

Rogues Gambit

Usually takes a while on a newer platform for someone to crack the PCM. Diablosport has the Pulsar but it's just an interrupter with canned tunes you can change on the fly (which is new for gas engines), but doesn't custom tune. When the 4th gen first came out, the workaround was a blank unlocked PCM since the factory PCM's were fairly well encrypted. Someone will figure it out, then you can drop in that eagle based 392 stroker lol.

Can't wait, neighbors are gonna love me

ksn240

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I forget the company, but somebody already has tuning available for the 5th gens. There is a video on youtube and I believe it was a 30 hp gain with just the tune. It was NOT the Pulsar. It was a true tune. You had to email them for info.

OP
OP
R

Rogues Gambit

I forget the company, but somebody already has tuning available for the 5th gens. There is a video on youtube and I believe it was a 30 hp gain with just the tune. It was NOT the Pulsar. It was a true tune. You had to email them for info.

Got me 50 shades curious now