How to: Install Corsa Air Intake

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Waterfowler41

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
In this video I show how to remove the factory air intake and install Corsa’s PowerCore air intake. This is their closed box intake that uses a dry filter.

Mainuh

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Another great how to video! This is one my wish list for sure! Do you have any thoughts/comments in the way of a post install review? Any mileage boost or other noticeable changes good or bad? It's a pricey mod for what it is, but sure looks like an easy install if there are real benefits. Just want to make sure it's worth the money! Thanks!

OP
OP
Waterfowler41

Waterfowler41

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Another great how to video! This is one my wish list for sure! Do you have any thoughts/comments in the way of a post install review? Any mileage boost or other noticeable changes good or bad? It's a pricey mod for what it is, but sure looks like an easy install if there are real benefits. Just want to make sure it's worth the money! Thanks!

Thanks!

So the biggest improvements I noticed were 1. Sound in the cabin. Under WOT this intake screams and for most of us gearheads, we love that 2. Looks awesome and is a very easy to maintain element 3. A little snappier on the throttle but that will really come to life later down the road when I go with a tube.

Shoe0402

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hi was this intake worth installing for 2019 ram?

OP
OP
Waterfowler41

Waterfowler41

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hi was this intake worth installing for 2019 ram?

I think so really all depends on what you are trying to do with your truck. I like improving the sound and the look of the truck. If I gained a little performance that’s the cherry on top.

Shoe0402

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I think so really all depends on what you are trying to do with your truck. I like improving the sound and the look of the truck. If I gained a little performance that’s the cherry on top.
Would this be better than a k&n setup?

OP
OP
Waterfowler41

Waterfowler41

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I ran a K&N intakes on the last two trucks before my Ram. I personally do not like the exposed air filter in this kits because I use touchless car washes and on several occasions have gotten water on the filter which is why I prefer a close box intake now. Its piece of mind.