Husky Floor Mats - 2020 Mega Cab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mega-Hemi

US AIR FORCE '08-'18
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
So, has anyone found aftermarket rubber floor mats for the 2020 Mega Cab? I keep hearing that the cab is the same as the 4th gens but no one lists mats for the 5th Gen HD's. I believe they are different because the 4th Gens used a little plastic "hook" to hold the mats in place, my 2020 has what looks like little plastic "pins". Does it even matter what clips are there? Some pics look like the heavy rubber mats will just cover the clips anyway and don't even attach to them. Anyone used the 4th Gen mats in a 2019-2020?

nathan_h

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
I actually bought the ones husky claims work in the 5th gen mega cab. Turns out they are the same as what they sell for the 4th gen.......and they don’t come close to fitting in the 5th gen. Sent them back.

Twice.

Yes I tried a full car set and then an individual package for the rear that husky said was right. It was not.

Looks like Mopar is the only choice.

OP
OP
Mega-Hemi

Mega-Hemi

US AIR FORCE '08-'18
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I just ordered a set for the front that Husky said would fit. They don’t list anything for the rear. Guess I’ll have to see when they show up.