I’ll use this as my “ build log “...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
DRkNESS

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Detailed did a great job as usual, then it rained and lo and behold the neighbor mowed his lawn ha ha ha. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
OP
DRkNESS

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Ok my stable is getting thin, sold the Corolla and gave the Accord to our daughter. On hold waiting for my TRX and have not found the “ right “ Audi for my frame / needs yet. So the Ram still hasn’t moved as I’ve been driving a 2020 Outback Touring. Need to get off my lazy and lock down an Audi ha ha ha.

OP
OP
DRkNESS

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Controls my purple RAM grill letters, my Rough Country led grill strips and my Ridgid rear reverse back up lights.ac1426da836071072a116fd7d031c969.jpg

RogueXpress609

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Any word on the trx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
DRkNESS

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I’m sorry I should have updated this. After an intense conversation with my wife, we’ve decided to go electric vehicle wise. Yes we are keeping the other vehicles but instead of the TRX, we are going with the Volvo Polestar. As I’m not getting any younger I’ll still have vehicles to play with, just want more of a “ future “ vehicle in the stable.

RogueXpress609

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I’m sorry I should have updated this. After an intense conversation with my wife, we’ve decided to go electric vehicle wise. Yes we are keeping the other vehicles but instead of the TRX, we are going with the Volvo Polestar. As I’m not getting any younger I’ll still have vehicles to play with, just want more of a “ future “ vehicle in the stable.

Maybe a GMC Hummer EV lol

OP
OP
DRkNESS

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I’ve seen the photos but definitely would need more in to pass on to the Mrs...

OP
OP
DRkNESS

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
After seeing photos of my Ram on Facebook, the dealership wants me to come in for an offer I can’t refuse lol, it’s for a 2021 Ram 1500 Limited with the technology pkg as well as all the other bells and whistles. Not that I am in any way knocking the 2021, but will there be that much of a change from what I currently drive ? Yes it will have more technology, but so far in my opinion Ram has not proven themselves to be a master of that.

OP
OP
DRkNESS

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Well the Ram has been sold......

OP
OP
DRkNESS

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Wow I belong to (2) Audi forums and it’s like watching paint dry waiting for any action there. I posted a needed help listing and three days later a vendor replied. Every post that I think will pertain to my vehicle doesn’t as it’s too new. But I like reading and learning about the models before mine so when I ask a question, crickets.

RogueXpress609

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Aw man you got rid of the ram. That was a sweet truck. What did you wind up getting.

OP
OP
DRkNESS

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I have my Accord still and my wife gifted me a 2021 Audi A6.

Roman4405

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram 1500
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I just spent two days reading though this thread and you sold it!?!? It’s like at the end of Newhart when you see it was just a dream.

you’re a lunatic btw, truck looked amazing though. I just got a Gen 5 and know that there’s stuff I want to do to it but need to wait a bit before I start spending cash on it.

OP
OP
DRkNESS

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Lol that’s what folks are saying why did I sell. Honestly it was more then what I needed and being retired I have more time then sense it would seem. I haven’t done much with my Accord as it’s a blast to drive as is. The Audi well that’s just in another level and if I ever take it out of the garage I would probably find out. I want to at least have some things done with that before I daily it. In the meantime I have two college aged daughters at home which are taking up my mod money lol.

Roman4405

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram 1500
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Completely understand that. You do you.
You remember where you got your OEM 20” wheels? I liked the look of those.