I think I am done with Chrysler products

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheEnder

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L V8
My issue is the amount of times these vehicles go into the repair shop. I am frustrated with the dealer. The dealer hires these folks to represent their organization. Car sales and service is a service industry. Poir service equates to poor outcomes.
Unfortunately this does represent the brand. Poor outcomes and low quality control leads to many issues and repairs.

I do enjoy the capability and functions of the truck. Hell I like the truck. My issue is the quality of the truck. I have had a new oil pump, new trans, new ac motor, new window motor plus recalls. Makes it tough to continue to like it....only 23k on the clock.

If I broke it I get it, but spending that much money on a vehicle to be treated poorly for service. Makes it a no go in my book. Just my 2 cents I guess. Yep I'm steamed right now. I will be looking at other trucks as I dont know about the reliability of this one.

Not trying to be a ***** here but how did you go through a transmission already? I have the same transmission as yours on my 3.6, albeit they’re for different uses but it gets absolutely hammered. Same goes for the engine, and it still drives like new. The 65RFE is supposed to be a “worse” transmission than the ZF 8 but mine has lasted so long without issues that it’s kinda alarming. Remember, there’s always going to be a few lemons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Meister

Meister

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
Not trying to be a ***** here but how did you go through a transmission already? I have the same transmission as yours on my 3.6, albeit they’re for different uses but it gets absolutely hammered. Same goes for the engine, and it still drives like new. The 65RFE is supposed to be a “worse” transmission than the ZF 8 but mine has lasted so long without issues that it’s kinda alarming. Remember, there’s always going to be a few lemons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes i have gone through my first transmission and my first transfer case.