I think I am sticking with Chrysler products!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

392DevilDog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
392 Hemi
I will always have Mopar trucks.

Still have the last 3 I owned. Sold the 13 Cummins I had in there though.

I have been owning Mopars since 1994.

These are the ones I still own and drive. We won't get into the past ones but if I wouldn't have sold them, I would still be driving them too.20160628_113336.jpg 20190603_123925.jpg 20150915_185026.jpg 20170524_192636.jpg

392DevilDog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
392 Hemi
@Meister I feel your pain about service. The reason the 2013 Cummins went away. The local dealer here has had me screaming many times.

BUT, that sure wasn't the trucks fault.

I have been buying used since, and doing the work myself as much as I can. Keeps me very in touch and happy with my trucks.

But i am biased for sure. I love Ram trucks...and everytime i sit in the drivers seat of other brands...they break...lol

Meister

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
@Meister I feel your pain about service. The reason the 2013 Cummins went away. The local dealer here has had me screaming many times.

BUT, that sure wasn't the trucks fault.

I have been buying used since, and doing the work myself as much as I can. Keeps me very in touch and happy with my trucks.

But i am biased for sure. I love Ram trucks...and everytime i sit in the drivers seat of other brands...they break...lol
I hear ya but lots of folks have said there piece, while I'm unlikely to switch I still have the freedom to ***** :) and hear other folks thoughts. The grass isnt always greener but good to know I'm not the only one with issues....maybe FCA will change their customer service lol I doubt it but ya know....

ALRedneck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Too bad trucks aren’t like guns and we can have one of each! Think I’m pulling the trigger on a 6.5 Creedmoor this week. Of yeah, think they’re still fighting on the original thread so someone may need to go break it up.

ALRedneck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Alabama: I see in the movies and hear in country music that y’all just swim in creeks...swimming pool Hah what’s next? Electricity!! :joke:
I actually learned to swim in a creek and In the Gulf. Getting a cement pond!! Can’t believe everything in country music songs-only sing about Chevy and Ford but plenty of Rams down here too.

McBroom

U.S.Marine Veteran Retired 88-2000
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
I agree with the music. Even in the country rap genre it's all ****olet and ****.

Blue Mule

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I agree with the music. Even in the country rap genre it's all ****olet and ****.

Blue Mule

Hahahhahah. My wife always gets pist when I call her out on her music. I try telling her that there is country/western music (hard to find these days), and then there is the beebop rap western stuff of current days that she likes to call “country”. Whatever. It aint country.