I2 tuner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justtruckn

Reaction score
Ram Year
87 96 01
Engine
318 360 345
anyone here running the I2 on there 2000 ram ? i have one that i was useing on my 06 charger and was wondring if i will work on my 2000 ram. .. it is not vin locked to anything. ...... thanks

OP
OP
justtruckn

justtruckn

Reaction score
Ram Year
87 96 01
Engine
318 360 345
I assume you're asking about a Diablosport unit so no. No bueno
i see that .... thay said it will with an update .. but nope it will not work ..... so what are yall useing on your second gen mag mills for tuning??

Mop

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
i see that .... thay said it will with an update .. but nope it will not work ..... so what are yall useing on your second gen mag mills for tuning??

I bought a refurb Superchips. I didn't want crazy horsepower, just wanted the factory restrictions lifted. It did exactly that. Rev and speed limiters, tranny shift points, all lifted. It really acts differently, I have no complaints.

OP
OP
justtruckn

justtruckn

Reaction score
Ram Year
87 96 01
Engine
318 360 345
I bought a refurb Superchips. I didn't want crazy horsepower, just wanted the factory restrictions lifted. It did exactly that. Rev and speed limiters, tranny shift points, all lifted. It really acts differently, I have no complaints.
ya ... not going nuts with a stock mill. ... just wanted to give it a bit more useable power

Reactions: Mop

Mop

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
ya ... not going nuts with a stock mill. ... just wanted to give it a bit more useable power

I've seen some opinions that Edge Tuner is even better than my Superchips. I was deciding back and forth. You can check that out, also.

dapepper9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L V8
I've seen some opinions that Edge Tuner is even better than my Superchips. I was deciding back and forth. You can check that out, also.
Pretty much the same tune but edge offers the ability to have a monitor with it. That's about it

Reactions: Mop