ICON 2.5 coil overs and TTC rear coils with 3/4" spacer. Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ram7081

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
So, I ended up with ICON coil overs up front. Shop set them at 2.5" which is preset by ICON. Rears I put ICON shocks as well. I already had the TTC1210s rear coils. My memory says I got 1" lift from them (forget). I also added the 3/4" TGC spacer. I'm happy with outcome. It sits on 285/70-17 Yokohama's. If anyone was wonder the look of the setup. First pic is completed setup. Second pic is TTC coils and spacer installed. Third and fourth are shocks.

ICON lift updated.jpg

Spacer3.jpg

ICON shocks front.jpg

ICON shocks.jpg

hodge-xj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
Looks good! Once I'm done with my jeep restoration (not that they're ever done) I need to reconfigure my rear setup.

Been considering these ttc coils and a spacer like you're running. How do you like em? Both my bilstein and superlift coils are too soft for using this like a truck.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Ram7081

Ram7081

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Looks good! Once I'm done with my jeep restoration (not that they're ever done) I need to reconfigure my rear setup.

Been considering these ttc coils and a spacer like you're running. How do you like em? Both my bilstein and superlift coils are too soft for using this like a truck.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Thank you!

I'm picky. Hence why I took off the Bilstein 5100s. I am very happy with this setup.

I was worried about superlift coils being to soft. I have used TTC coils on 2 Rams so far.

Owned jeeps and been going offroad since the 70s. Great hobby!

hodge-xj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
I'm picky. Hence why I took off the Bilstein 5100s. I am very happy with this setup.

Owned jeeps and been going offroad since the 70s. Great hobby!
I am too, I love my ride, but the truck can't handle a load in the bed worth a damn. Kinda gave up messing with it and started my jeep. But if I end up using my ram go tow the jeep, ill need to re evaluate my rear spring setup. Just don't wanna ruin the ride too much, but it is alot bit of a ***** for load capacity.

I have a few pics of my jeep in my build thread to keep it active since I haven't messed with the ram.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Ram7081

Ram7081

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
I am too, I love my ride, but the truck can't handle a load in the bed worth a damn. Kinda gave up messing with it and started my jeep. But if I end up using my ram go tow the jeep, ill need to re evaluate my rear spring setup. Just don't wanna ruin the ride too much, but it is alot bit of a ***** for load capacity.

I have a few pics of my jeep in my build thread to keep it active since I haven't messed with the ram.

Last Ram (6spd) I towed Polaris ranger crew on 16' trailer almost every weekend. Also towed 7500# another time. Coils handled well. That's why I put them on this Ram (8spd).

I've had YJ's, XJ's, and ZJ's in the past

hodge-xj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
Last Ram (6spd) I towed Polaris ranger crew on 16' trailer almost every weekend. Also towed 7500# another time. Coils handled well. That's why I put them on this Ram (8spd).

I've had YJ's, XJ's, and ZJ's in the past
I'm gonna have to give them a harder look when the time comes. Thanks for the info!

I'm currently elbows deep in an xj abomination

OP
OP
Ram7081

Ram7081

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
I'm gonna have to give them a harder look when the time comes. Thanks for the info!

I'm currently elbows deep in an xj abomination

You're welcome.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So, I ended up with ICON coil overs up front. Shop set them at 2.5" which is preset by ICON. Rears I put ICON shocks as well. I already had the TTC1210s rear coils. My memory says I got 1" lift from them (forget). I also added the 3/4" TGC spacer. I'm happy with outcome. It sits on 285/70-17 Yokohama's. If anyone was wonder the look of the setup. First pic is completed setup. Second pic is TTC coils and spacer installed. Third and fourth are shocks.

View attachment 186309

View attachment 186310

View attachment 186312

View attachment 186314

Looks great and I'm sure it rides even better. Would you mind taking some measurements? I'd love to know the ground to to of fender well numbers and top of tire to fender well distance. I'm trying to find something to replace my spacer lift and can't decide between something like this or a full 4" kit

OP
OP
Ram7081

Ram7081

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Ill get it this weekend. Thanks

OP
OP
Ram7081

Ram7081

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Awesome. Still running the stock uca? How's the ride? It's a sweet setup. I definitely will be going this route next week I think

Yes.
Had Bilstein before and now these. Very happy.
Thank you!

Panamaximus

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm trying to find 3/4" spacers to go with eibach 1" rear coil and springs. Do you have a link for 3/4" TGC spacer?

don't know what tgc is.

crazykid1994

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm trying to find 3/4" spacers to go with eibach 1" rear coil and springs. Do you have a link for 3/4" TGC spacer?

don't know what tgc is.
Top gun customz. I actually have a set I think sitting in my storage. Used but good condition. Can’t remember if they are 1/2 or 3/4