If anyone has experience with Alpharex Pro taillights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jpage978

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Originally they working great for me for close to a month I think, then the other day when I pressed unlock on key fob, I realized not all break/turn signal bulbs were working, some were barely bright enough to tell if working, just wondering if possible solution. Glad I caught it, only have 4 days left to exchange them

Salty Ram

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have these and haven't had a problem yet. But, I ordered them in January and was on travel. I just got back and installed them about 3 weeks ago. I'll keep an eye out for LED failure but I'll be assed out if any of them quit working cuz it has already been 4 months since they arrived.

Salty Ram

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Originally they working great for me for close to a month I think, then the other day when I pressed unlock on key fob, I realized not all break/turn signal bulbs were working, some were barely bright enough to tell if working, just wondering if possible solution. Glad I caught it, only have 4 days left to exchange them
So, following up on my previous post. I noticed this morning that my right side brake lights/turn signal lower set of LED's were barely lit and then finally went out altogether. But, I bought them from Amazon and have gone past the time to return them. I'm hoping that Alpharex will work with me to make it right. I just tried to order another set from Amazon and got an error this time stating that the item cannot be shipped to my location? Ummm, they shipped the last one to me in January?? SMH....