In need of black Trim protestant that will not run

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I need something to put on my bed rail covers, after this winter they look terrible

Juniorss

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Wolfgang trim sealant if it’s still in good shape but you want to protect it. It lasts for a couple months. It’s on the expensive side but a little goes a long ways

RGAS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Wizards Black Renew Works awesome for me and it seems to last a long time I don't notice any running.

Reactions: JB1

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Wizards Black Renew Works awesome for me and it seems to last a long time I don't notice any running.

I finally bought a bottle of wizards and used it on my bed rail covers today. It worked great and they are black again, thanks for the suggestion

mboymopar

MOPAR
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 1500 Sport
Engine
345 HEMI
I finally bought a bottle of wizards and used it on my bed rail covers today. It worked great and they are black again, thanks for the suggestion

I sprayed plastic dip, and added a clear coat on top.
Come out great.

RGAS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You're welcome . Yeah it's pretty good stuff you'll have to redo them again eventually but it brings tired black trim back nicely. The owner of the local PPG store recommended it he uses it on his foreign car restoration jobs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joeyoliver45