Inez or Air bags

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike Townsend

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a 2014 SBRC R/T and when I bought it the previous owner put on a 2/4 Beltec lowering kit. I had to cut down my bump stops because they were almost bottomed out just sitting there. I don't think the truck rides as nice as it should with coil springs in the back. I am looking at lowering it with the INEZ 4/6 kit or maybe just going to air. I know the INEZ kit is like $1200 and a place not too far away from me charges around $400 to put it on.

Two qustions: 1. How does the 4/6 drop ride? I know I need smaller tires to fit in the fenders.
2. Does an air ride system ride better? I think it would be nice to be able to lower it and raise it for whatever is happening.

Bigskyroadglide

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7, supercharged
The inez kit rides better than the 2/4 belltech drop cause you are using your stock front springs, not cut down springs. The rear, bracket also position your rear cut down springs for the 6in drop correctly and has them located for correct suspension geometry

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NeedHead