Installing 360 camera in 2017 Ram 1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jasim

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi v8 5.7
I have got the Weivision 360 bird eye view camera from Amazon. But I am complete noob when it comes to car. I wanted to get my hands dirty starting with installing this on my own. The instruction looks pretty simple to follow. Where I am stuck now is finding the auxiliary connection ports where I am supposed to connect the cameras. I guess I am looking for an electrical diagram of 2017 Ram 1500.

Does any one have a link for a " how to" to install 360 camera on a Ram 1500. Everything I find on youtube are for cars or SUV.

Any tips or advice welcome.

Tim7139

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Classic ST Crew 4x4
Engine
5.7 Hemi w/8 speed 3.92 gears
By default there is no aux video port on the radio for the RCA output of the Weivision 360.

Your best option is to get a jailbreak kit that includes both the RCA inputs and the camera in motion options.

You could utilize the wires to your existing backup cam, or depending on your radio you may be able to add an RCA connector to the cargo cam input. The downside of these options is the limited activation time and methods for the Weivision 360.

09SilverRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Did you get this working? Still using it? How is it?

Looking at same cam for my aftermarket head unit.