Instrument Cluster Relay

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hank0331

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum (360)
I have pounded the interwebs trying to find out where this relay is located and found a bunch of places selling replacements but no diagrams or locations. If it's in either the engine compartment or interior fuse/relay box, it isn't labeled as such. Can anyone, please, for the love of my sanity, inform me of the location of the instrument cluster relay?

Yeret

The Village Drunk
Reaction score
Under the hood fixing/breaking something.
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
Hmm, that's the first I've ever heard of a relay for the gauge cluster. I know that there are two fuses for the cluster in the fusebox but I've never heard of a relay.

OP
OP
H

Hank0331

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum (360)
It did seem odd to me as well, but the fuses are fine and I still have no gauges. Like I mentioned before, these relays are available for sale, but it isn't clear where the stupid thing is located.

Last edited:

Peggy Hoover

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
If you end up looking for the instrument cluster, InstrumentClusterStore.com sells used ones that can even be programmed to match your mileage (I needed one a few months ago). Shipping was free and it shipped over night.

Hope this helps. Good luck