Instrument panel issues and headlight turn signal issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kelley21

Reaction score
Ram Year
2006 Dodge 2500
Engine
5.9 Cummina
My 06 Dodge 2500 has the tach failure plus at about the same time the headlights and turn signals decide to turn of and on, on there own. You can hold the turnsignal switch to the bright position to keep the head lights on but the turn signals work intermittently. I had the TIPM repaired, replaced the headlight switch, turn signal switch and the ignition switch. But when the truck warms up with the head lights decide not to work and the turn signals don't light up. I was going to have the instrument panel repaired but wondered if a faulty instrument panel could cause the issues with the lighting? Any help would be appreciated.
Thank You
Kelley21

Fast69Mopar

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
The headlamp switch is wired into the instrument cluster and then out of the cluster to the TIPM. The TIPM has direct control of the headlamps through a high side driver which means the TIPM controls the power to the lamps as the lamps are grounded at all times.