Interior lights kits on eBay

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Barney556180

Don't need no stinkin' mask...
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel

McBroom

U.S.Marine Veteran Retired 88-2000
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
Stay away from any product made or sold by OREDO. Don't walk RUN away

Black 20 Ram

ScheiRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I assume you mean OEDRO? That surprises me that you say this. I have been using OEDRO roll up bed cover and floor mats for over a year now. I have been very pleased with them. Especially for the price

redyute

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I do have ebay interiors they are really bright not sure of the brand but expect to change them out every year or so

Joshua Collins

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 & 2023
Engine
6.7 & 5.7
Personally i run multi packs of the specified bulbs off amazon mostly. Above statement is correct be ready to replace them often with most of them but for the price and how easy they are to change not a huge issue in my book. Look at the LED bulb list on here and order a pack of 10 194s as thats the majority of the lights then i think off the top of my head the dome is a 212 confirm that one though. Read the reviews on amazon and may get lucky and get some that last you awhile.

And me as well haev not been impressed with the OERDO products as their floow mats just did not fit that well compared to Husky or even some of the cheaper ones like smart liner. Just my experiance and their customer support is non exsistant. Emailed them about the back floor mat not fitting well 3 times with no response from them and even wrote them on here same story nothing out of them at all.