Foam Cuo Holders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TRAXX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
While it seems expensive for what they are, I shudder at the thought of what the cost at the dealer.

Dahkness

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Etorque v8

Donn

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
While it seems expensive for what they are, I shudder at the thought of what the cost at the dealer.

When I checked the dealer last they were about $30-$40 a piece. It was a little while back though.

I actually purchased the two that I have from that same seller in that first link that he has posted up top.

Just in case you didn't notice...that listing is for BOTH sides (2 pcs). That is a bargain for both compared to the dealership.

-DK

rotwiler

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 QC Outdoorsman
Engine
Always check AliExpress, you can get great deals. They even sell the rubber console cup holders that you can remove for like $7. These cup holders on eBay on aliexpress I looked real quick and found them for 1/2 price. May be other sellers also, I just looked quick. There are a lot of cool items for the Ram. Here's screenshot of cup holders I just found. I just put Dodge Ram cup holders in Ali search. I buy all the time on Ali, takes about 2-4 weeks to arrive, but saves me money. Shipping is free or less than a $1.00 99% of the time. On both these items, shipping is around 50 cents. I have bought everything from flagship phones, car parts, toys etc, only 2 didn't arrive in 4+ years and Ali refunded me.

Screenshot_2020-09-30-03-14-30-315_com.alibaba.aliexpresshd.jpg

Screenshot_2020-09-30-03-20-22-720_com.alibaba.aliexpresshd.jpg

OP
OP
Rado

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
Always check AliExpress, you can get great deals. They even sell the rubber console cup holders that you can remove for like $7. These cup holders on eBay on aliexpress I looked real quick and found them for 1/2 price. May be other sellers also, I just looked quick. There are a lot of cool items for the Ram. Here's screenshot of cup holders I just found. I just put Dodge Ram cup holders in Ali search. I buy all the time on Ali, takes about 2-4 weeks to arrive, but saves me money. Shipping is free or less than a $1.00 99% of the time. On both these items, shipping is around 50 cents. I have bought everything from flagship phones, car parts, toys etc, only 2 didn't arrive in 4+ years and Ali refunded me.

View attachment 223169

View attachment 223170
GREAT info Thanks

crakerjac

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Is there something for the center console so the 'bubbles' on the cup holders aren't so 'grabby'? It takes way more effort than it should to insert and remove my coffee cup from these...

rotwiler

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 QC Outdoorsman
Engine
Is there something for the center console so the 'bubbles' on the cup holders aren't so 'grabby'? It takes way more effort than it should to insert and remove my coffee cup from these...
I agree, I took a cup in house, after a few hours noticed the rubber cup holder insert was stuck to cup lol.

OP
OP
Rado

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
I have the same issue ! I have left a cup in there for a few days and seems to soften it up ! Worth a shot

crakerjac

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thinking I might be able to 3D print something to 'fix' this.