IPhone Not Charging

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GolfandBoat

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
So I'm having issues getting my 19 Bighorn to charge my Apple products. My main phone is an Android and it's fine. My work phone is an iPhone 6s and connecting it to either the console ports under the screen or in the storage bin seems to drain rather than charge it.

I have the 8.4 without Nav.

Anyone else? I plugged an old iPod Touch in and got an error message that the power source wasn't enough to charge it.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Musky Mike

Reaction score
Ram Year
So I'm having issues getting my 19 Bighorn to charge my Apple products. My main phone is an Android and it's fine. My work phone is an iPhone 6s and connecting it to either the console ports under the screen or in the storage bin seems to drain rather than charge it.

Anyone else? I plugged an old iPod Touch in and got an error message that the power source wasn't enough to charge it.

I have the Bighorn, 8.4 without nav and iPhone and Android charge fine.

goldeneyee

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn/Longhorn Crew Cab
Engine
HEMI
No problem with mine either, As you obviously have power present, perhaps try another charging cord.

Nystagmus

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Longhorn CC
Engine
Mine does the same thing.....I finally just plugged a cube in to the dash outlet.

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7

Same 8.4, no issues. U can get another cord and try plugging the Phone into the outlet in the center console and see what happens there,That is what I use when I do not want to fuss with the Car play and charges phone and connects with the Bluetooth in the truck... (Old Iphone 5S)