ISO: Rear Steering Wheel Radio Control Switches/Wiring/Steering Wheel Bezel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

17RedSled

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 RAM 2500
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Anyone have a set of switches, bezel and wiring for the steering wheel? Trying to convert my steering wheel over. Will also entertain a complete steering wheel with them already installed. Lmk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

McBroom

U.S.Marine Veteran Retired 88-2000
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
Benny @allmoparparts
Is the guy you want to talk to. He's excellent and prices are great. He's also a preferred vendor here for us.
Shoot him a pm and he'll hook you up

Blue Mule

chrisbh17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Anyone have a set of switches, bezel and wiring for the steering wheel? Trying to convert my steering wheel over. Will also entertain a complete steering wheel with them already installed. Lmk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent you a PM.

canadiankodiak700

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.7L Pentastar
I'm also looking for the switches and stuff if anyone has any... Canada preferred as it's more for shipping from all mopar than the parts are worth.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

tron67j

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
That is unfortunate about the shipping. But this is one item you might want to consider buying through Benny as you can mess up your clockspring if you are not careful. If you get a part used that does not work you are removing your steering wheel twice, which doubles the chance to have a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.