Jay Greene vs Hemifever?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Moparboss99

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So if you order from Moe's does jays come with the price or is it extra

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No, you will have to contact Jay separately.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

whetrick1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
How do you contact him

whetrick1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Ok thanks.

Paluby

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
One thing to keep in mind when shopping for tunes if you feel like Sean's tunes(Hemifever) aren't snappy enough for your liking tell him. He doesn't give the fastest tunes out to the daily drivers right out of the gate cause he tunes more Hemi trucks then anyone else I know of. Not everyone wants the truck to come unglued when you take off from a stop light. So unless specified you more than likely aren't getting the fastest tune possible. Even his mellow tunes will show performance over stock. Just imagine what his race tune will do for you. There's a reason why the majority track ET holders are tuned by HF.

xrsman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Ecodiesel
So if you order from Moe's does jays come with the price or is it extra

You're best to contact Jay first. He might give you a deal on the tuner/custom tune if you buy both from him.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

whetrick1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Jay told me to buy mine from Amazon and then he would only charge me 175 for custom tunes.

shane1981

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I see a problem happening with the pcm vin and mileage needed if you buy it from amazon

tuned by Jay Greene

whetrick1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Yeah that's what I see. I know they need the vin # but why the mileage . If they set the mileage it will be different by the time you get it.

whetrick1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I'm thinking about going through Moe's Performance and the custom tunes are in with the price.

Moparboss99

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yeah that's what I see. I know they need the vin # but why the mileage . If they set the mileage it will be different by the time you get it.

When I ordered from Diablo they just wanted my Vin#

whetrick1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
That's all I was told when you order them. But through Diablo you have to purchase your custom tunes separately

whetrick1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Your saving 100. Dollars on the tuner from Diablo but are going to spend 175. For custom tunes if you want them. So I'm going through Moe's performance and the custom tunes are in with the price.

Moparboss99

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That's all I was told when you order them. But through Diablo you have to purchase your custom tunes separately

Correct, I had Jay do my tuning separately.

whetrick1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
If I don't like the one's I get from Moe's performance I can go to Jay and pay him for some

sbarron

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
The biggest thing with tunes is to know what to reasonably expect based on your mods and what you ask for when the tune is written. There isn't any magic bullet, and you won't suddenly become a corvette eater. Make sure you have realistic expectations.

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
As was mentioned before in this thread, if you buy a Diablo tuner from Amazon, you will not get a warranty on the tuner. Amazon and Amazon dealers are on Diablo's unauthorized sellers list, so you are buying at your own risk if you go that route. Check out their list of unauthorized sellers below...

http://edgeproducts.com/Holley-MSD-Do-Not-Sell-List.pdf

Moe's and Hemifever are able to sell these tuners at discounted pricing simply because we are discounting the cost of the custom tuning instead of discounting the cost of the tuner. This is a win/win for everyone. You get a great running tune, save some money, and have peace of mind knowing that you have a warranty on the unit if something ever goes wrong with the handheld. Your Hemifever tune updates are free as well, so if there is anything you are not happy about in the tuning, simply let Hemifever know so that they can make a few adjustments and send you your free updated tune. Same applies when you add new performance parts. The only tune updates that would have an additional cost would be if you installed a bigger cam or boost. Otherwise, you are covered for free for as long as you on the truck.

Hemifever is constantly making improvements to their tuning as new tuning tables are added/fixed in the Diablo templates as well, so it doesnt hurt to reach out to them every couple months or so just in case. Even if you already love the tuning, it never hurts to shoot a quick email over to see if there are any new updates available.

Witch

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 liter
Matt and Sean are both stand up, can't go wrong,

My truck is night and day since I added the tuner.

warning, be aware as I already have two speeding tickets, really have to pay attention to the speedometer, as stated it is not a Corvette eater, but crushed a Camaro the other day on the interstate with 37" tires no less ..... lol , and he was trying

not sure, but they were on sale for a while.

shane1981

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
like stated before tell Sean what you want as for power. balls out

tuned by Jay Greene

whetrick1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
K I'm buying mine from Moe's performance. Calling him when I get home.