Just a little lift?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Skid212

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
So I'm new to the Ram life. Been a F150 guy my whole life. Recently purchased a 22 Laramie Night Edition and absolutely love it and the ride is beyond smooth. I only have 2,100 miles on it. However, it sits a little lower than I'd like, and was wondering what I could do, to lift it just a little (2" max) without ruining the smooth ride or damaging parts down the road. Price isn't an issue and I don't mind paying for quality. Just need that little lift.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
You can do an eibach pro kit. It will lift the rear an 1" and you can level the front. Message me and we can discuss options and pricing

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
So I'm new to the Ram life. Been a F150 guy my whole life. Recently purchased a 22 Laramie Night Edition and absolutely love it and the ride is beyond smooth. I only have 2,100 miles on it. However, it sits a little lower than I'd like, and was wondering what I could do, to lift it just a little (2" max) without ruining the smooth ride or damaging parts down the road. Price isn't an issue and I don't mind paying for quality. Just need that little lift.
If you want an upgraded right with a lift (which is mandatory as the 5th gens look lowered from the factory)
Reach out to @Nick@GotExhaust he can set you up with a set of Fox coil overs shipped to your door. There are other options that improve the ride as well, that Nick can take care of. Enjoy your forum member discount and the best customer service on the internet