Just bought

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nikita70

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Eco Diesel
Just bought a 2022 1500 with the 3.0 diesel. Very impressive truck. I’ve been reading this forum and seeing what others are doing with their Rams. I’ve had some software glitches with the uconnect but they have been minor.
I have the Ramboxes and want to do some bed cap that is lockable. mine is a sport Laramie edition, I will be getting two tow hooks and popping the little grill covers out to bolt those on, I’m not sure who thought it would be a good idea to ditch the tow hooks on the Sport…
Who knows what else you guys will inspire me to do to this truck. The last Ram I had was a ‘94, it was riddled with electronic problems. I am coming from a Toyota FJ Cruiser that was incredibly reliable. One small (less than $500) problem in 310,000 miles. I decided to give Ram a chance mainly because of a few things—the ride, the interior, the diesel and the 0% financing.

mikeru

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Beautiful truck! Looks very much like my previous truck, except I also had the ORG. Which included the tow hooks. Anyways, congrats on your new baby!

68PowerWagon

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Laramie 3500
Engine
6.7 CTD
I think they were trying to go the more sporty route rather than 4X4, down in the mud, getting stuck & having to be pulled out. TBH they will do just about anything to shave off a few dollars & still charge the same price.