Just ordered a warlock

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pmaru77

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
View attachment 164107
Should look just like this
But the rims are blacked out 20s like on the normal rams and still have the junk sr-a’s

Junk SR-A's, you are being too kind. I couldn't believe they actually sell them aftermarket at tire dealers. I thought they were specifically made for factory trucks. I got rid of them as soon as they made too much noise. Should have done it earlier.

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I just picked up my Warlock on the weekend :) I opted to not get the Warlock "decals"... I think this truck looks great all backed out.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Congrats, post some pics your the first member with one

tomb

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 bighorn-cherry red
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Sweet 13 bud, mines a 12 and I cant post pics of my rally stripes because I am the only one left without a cell phone-but I have had zero issues in 7yrs-just brakes-and not as gas efficient mpg as the newer models. Love your ride-maybe tint the front door glass and a stubby ant.

OP
OP
raff18

raff18

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019c
Engine
hemi 5.7
I'm trying to track my build but the website does nothing....
anyone know or could help me track it?

50BMG

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
View attachment 164107
Should look just like this
But the rims are blacked out 20s like on the normal rams and still have the junk sr-a’s

I know here in the States, if you take the truck to a place like Discount Tire within the first 100-200 miles they will give you a cash trade in value for the crappy factory tires. It may be only a couple hundy for all 4 , but you might as well apply that toward real tires because for me anyway, the Goodyears only last zbout 25K to 30K miles...

QwikKota

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
I'm trying to track my build but the website does nothing....
anyone know or could help me track it?

There was a guy on the Ram Forumz site that would give you crazy detailed info about the build process/progress. I'm not sure if he is still doing it or not.

What is the difference between a Warlock and a Rebel??

OP
OP
raff18

raff18

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019c
Engine
hemi 5.7
Does anyone in this group work on the Assembly line ?

OP
OP
raff18

raff18

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019c
Engine
hemi 5.7
Got 20k off sticker due to incentives
The new gem ram was only 8k off with incentives
My payment on my 14 bighorn was 282 and my new truck will be 278. I was upside down by 2500 ish (owed vs value) I traded my old one in and got the truck I really wanted back in 14. My 14 had 101k on it and was getting to the point I needed to lots of Maintenance and fix a few things just to bring it back to full working order. I love the fact that most of my mods on the old truck will just transfer over and help save on mods to my new truck. I just couldn’t get over the look of the new front end on the 5th gens. Should have the new truck for a long time as I don’t travel as much. The new truck should be here in a few weeks so I have to start stripping off all my mods and returning it back to mostly stock. I will miss the old one but it was a truck of convenience more than a truck I really wanted. Going to be getting some hid’s and led lights from www.heatlightrevolution.com . Just counting down the days now till out with the old and in with the new. Will keep u all updated as I get more info.

TXCOMT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
What is the difference between a Warlock and a Rebel??

Rebs, at least in the 4G, DS body style, were really geared for offroad (or "softroad" for you Jeepsters); until the 5G DT bodies came along, they had factory air suspension, AGS was deleted, the better Borg-Warner TC was installed, crew-cab only, etc. The latest Rebs, well, they can be had in almost any configuration.

From what I've read, Warlocks have cloth interiors, have monotone paint, etc. Generally, they seem to run a little cheaper than a Reb.

TXCOMT

50BMG

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I traded my factory tires in at Discount tire with 3910 mies on them for $75 a tire credit for my new Faulkens.

WoW! That's amazing! It's been a while since I've bought a brand new truck, but the Discount guys used to tell me a "couple hundy" was fine...
With my 2005, I took it over there with 25 miles on them; literally right after picking the truck up from the dealer... LoL... The tires I wanted weren't in stock that day, so they ended up with a few more miles on them by the time the new BFG's I wanted arrived...
I love Discount Tire. They used to even beat the Tire Rack pricing, but lately, it seems Tire rack isn't as cheap as it used to be.
The local Ford dealers also wheel and deal on tires pretty good, but the PITA with them is getting anything serviced (leak fixes, replacements, etc...) since you have to go through their service departments even for simple tire stuff.

Ramm5.7

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Classic Bighorn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
The only warlocks for sale on lots in my area have the v6.....love the look but want the hemi! Not ready to order one, just interweb shoping

QwikKota

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Rebs, at least in the 4G, DS body style, were really geared for offroad (or "softroad" for you Jeepsters); until the 5G DT bodies came along, they had factory air suspension, AGS was deleted, the better Borg-Warner TC was installed, crew-cab only, etc. The latest Rebs, well, they can be had in almost any configuration.

From what I've read, Warlocks have cloth interiors, have monotone paint, etc. Generally, they seem to run a little cheaper than a Reb.

TXCOMT

Ok, thanks. I had never heard of the Warlock (old or new) until this thread. My buddy just sold his '79 Lil Red for a decent penny but I wasn't aware of the bigger brother.