Keep an open mind!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adamwilkes14

Reaction score
IMO, the right thing to do is whatever makes you happy with the truck...different strokes for different folks...

OP
OP
rocket

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
Your right I'm not trying too push nothing here, Any truck would get looks regardloess of the type hood they have, I've seen it time and time again. And we all know looks and compliments,everybody likes!!! :)

adamwilkes14

Reaction score
Your right I'm not trying too push nothing here, Any truck would get looks regardloess of the type hood they have, I've seen it time and time again. And we all know looks and compliments,everybody likes!!! :)

Yeah, as long as you're not skimping out on chassis components or something that would be unsafe, I say GO FOR IT...

OP
OP
rocket

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
Yeah the last thing I want is a 70 mph ,''whoops, there goes the scoop!!!'' lmao!

OP
OP
rocket

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
Save your money for a Venom Hood....badass.

Does that v-10 come in 4x4? Well my truck is, and seeing as The speed factor is always gonna be handicapped, why would I waste money on more performance? I have the look I want, (for the time being) I've seen the venom hoods, they are extremely bad ass. But just not for me.Now if your willing to trade ? I think a venom hood would definately be on my x-mass list.

Thats what I thought.lol.

OP
OP
rocket

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
These srt guys have the ****! And they know it. I'm not picking on any one. lol. but ya already know I'm green with envy, and we are month's away from st Patricks day!

OP
OP
rocket

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
I would of lost my ride, lisence, or wallet. prolly all three. They are the best I've seen. no doubt. cept maybe the one in my sig page.

OP
OP
rocket

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
Being the x-mass season. I took a cell picture of a random toy in the wal mart aile. lol. and thats the picture of it. Just a little toy.lol.
I'll take it down after x-mass lol.