KLM Performance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

La Ramie

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Are these guys still in business?
I tried to contact them directly on their website and via email, but I didn’t get any response.

WY.Ram

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Hemi
Hey, I'm way off topic here, apologies. My buddy is way into these sheep you have as your avatar, which caught my eye immediately. The art work in your avatar is amazing. I couldn't see the detail until I poached a screen shot and zoomed. The image i captured and modified (for drama and fun only, i will delete) was a total hack on my part, low res screen shot but even so your artwork is totally amazing.

he and I were going to do a very large graphic of a sheep on his truck but I couldn't create a graphic of the sheep that he liked and then I moved before we could make it happen. Your artwork would probably be something he would really dig, huge like on his rig. You interested in selling one time print usage of original art work?

He and I are both from Laramie, WY and then there you are La Ramie screen name. Lol what a riot.

Is the artwork yours? My shop likes to pay artists for their work, like the opportunity to use your art work as a one time use graphic on a vehicle wrap, including artist credit on vehicle.

PM me if you might be interested, i haven't talked to my buddy in a couple years, but I'm sure his shrine has only grown, so if you are into selling, he still might be down, if you're not it's totally cool. I mostly wanted to give you a shout out on the super cool avatar.

Totally out of line with the graphic mod below but i just couldn't help looking at a couple versions. Again it's a low res hack and that's all on me, RAM forum avatar to screen shot to 20 min finger edit on my phone. I would do better in real life and actually not even modify unless artist requested, no disrespect intended. Just wanted to see the drama of black back ground and if the sheep would show a little more. The forum avatar image just doesn't display the amazing artwork you have going there, but best avatar any way. Super quick edits on phone, lost some of the shading, any way....
I can only imagine the original. Props brother and i will delete any image I jacked with the screen shot.

Attachments

• 20230221_144718.png
    20230221_144718.png
    187.8 KB · Views: 8
OP
OP
La Ramie

La Ramie

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey, I'm way off topic here, apologies. My buddy is way into these sheep you have as your avatar, which caught my eye immediately. The art work in your avatar is amazing. I couldn't see the detail until I poached a screen shot and zoomed. The image i captured and modified (for drama and fun only, i will delete) was a total hack on my part, low res screen shot but even so your artwork is totally amazing.

he and I were going to do a very large graphic of a sheep on his truck but I couldn't create a graphic of the sheep that he liked and then I moved before we could make it happen. Your artwork would probably be something he would really dig, huge like on his rig. You interested in selling one time print usage of original art work?

He and I are both from Laramie, WY and then there you are La Ramie screen name. Lol what a riot.

Is the artwork yours? My shop likes to pay artists for their work, like the opportunity to use your art work as a one time use graphic on a vehicle wrap, including artist credit on vehicle.

PM me if you might be interested, i haven't talked to my buddy in a couple years, but I'm sure his shrine has only grown, so if you are into selling, he still might be down, if you're not it's totally cool. I mostly wanted to give you a shout out on the super cool avatar.

Totally out of line with the graphic mod below but i just couldn't help looking at a couple versions. Again it's a low res hack and that's all on me, RAM forum avatar to screen shot to 20 min finger edit on my phone. I would do better in real life and actually not even modify unless artist requested, no disrespect intended. Just wanted to see the drama of black back ground and if the sheep would show a little more. The forum avatar image just doesn't display the amazing artwork you have going there, but best avatar any way. Super quick edits on phone, lost some of the shading, any way....
I can only imagine the original. Props brother and i will delete any image I jacked with the screen shot.
All great man. It’s just an avatar.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iralee