Laramie seats with an extra plug

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rizkit4DBizkit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I am throwing some Laramie seats into my 2016 Bighorn. All the plugs work, except I do not have a plug for this guy. My seats are powered but not heated. The new ones are heated, cooled, and memory. Could anyone tell me what this plug is for? Hopefully, its for the memory and all I need to do is supply switch power........ fingers are crossed.

pic 1 and 2 are the plug, 3 is where it ties into the harness. 4 is all the plugs.

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    42.4 KB · Views: 22
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    46.3 KB · Views: 20
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    44.4 KB · Views: 23
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    59.5 KB · Views: 22
OP
OP
R

Rizkit4DBizkit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I activated the heated and vented functions with Alfaobd and they work so I assume the plug has to do with the memory. I have not been able to turn up anything through searches so hopefully someone can shed some light on this.

Freakydude

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ecodiesel
is it the underseat lighting plug? pic 4 is the one making me think this but I couldn't say for sure. if you have a meter see if it is powered and how many volts. that might help

Rip426

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I am throwing some Laramie seats into my 2016 Bighorn. All the plugs work, except I do not have a plug for this guy. My seats are powered but not heated. The new ones are heated, cooled, and memory. Could anyone tell me what this plug is for? Hopefully, its for the memory and all I need to do is supply switch power........ fingers are crossed.

pic 1 and 2 are the plug, 3 is where it ties into the harness. 4 is all the plugs.
I am curious also, as I have installed heated/vented Laramie seats in my 2015 Big Horn, and also have that plug open too, and wonder what it is for.