LED Lighting Brackets for 2015 Ram 1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RMD287

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I just picked up a 2015 Ram 1500 Big Horn with the chrome front bumper. I would like to add a 20" LED light bar on the front but I am having trouble finding a bracket that will mount on my truck. Most of the vendor websites have little information available regarding details of the product and in many cases the photo shows a bracket mounted on a different manufacturer's vehicle.

I have seen several posts and videos where people have mounted a light in the slot between the tow hooks, but with the chrome bumper on the 2015 there is no slot there. The best idea I have seen so far is a flat bracket that mounts behind the license plate and has a bend at the top to which lights can be attached.

I was thinking about a 20" LED strip and possibly a pair of cubes on either side. I have also seen the LED cube lights installed in place of the factory fog lights which I am also considering.

Has anyone installed a light on the front of 2015 with the chrome bumper? If so, please let me know what brackets you used.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orca