LED Lighting Brackets for 2015 Ram 1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RMD287

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I just picked up a 2015 Ram 1500 Big Horn with the chrome front bumper. I would like to add a 20" LED light bar on the front but I am having trouble finding a bracket that will mount on my truck. Most of the vendor websites have little information available regarding details of the product and in many cases the photo shows a bracket mounted on a different manufacturer's vehicle.

I have seen several posts and videos where people have mounted a light in the slot between the tow hooks, but with the chrome bumper on the 2015 there is no slot there. The best idea I have seen so far is a flat bracket that mounts behind the license plate and has a bend at the top to which lights can be attached.

I was thinking about a 20" LED strip and possibly a pair of cubes on either side. I have also seen the LED cube lights installed in place of the factory fog lights which I am also considering.

Has anyone installed a light on the front of 2015 with the chrome bumper? If so, please let me know what brackets you used.