2015 LED Headlight issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RobGreen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have a 2015 RAM, 1500 Crew Cab, Big Horn Edition. It seems 2015 is the year of headlight and exterior lighting issues.... I replaced my halogen bulbs years ago with a cheap set of LED bulbs, which worked fine with no issues. One of the LED lights finally started to go bad, so I ordered some Sealight X4 Series H11 LED Bulbs. Within 4 minutes of turning them on, they started going crazy. Flashing off or not turning on again at all. We had the resistors hooked up, but still didn't work. I switched to another Sealight LED with the inline resistor. It worked for almost a day and now my headlights will be totally fine and then turn off out of the blue and not come back on. Everything I have read says the 2015 is the worst year of the RAM exterior lighting. What options do I have if I want LED's to work as they should? Any help or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

danielmid

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Sport 4x4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Start here, editing your truck to LED bulbs may be the fix:

Then ping a mod to move this thread to the 4th gen forum since that's what you have.