Led lighting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shoe0402

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hi guys I was considering upgrading my 2019 ram to led. Would this require anymore or just a plug and play? Also what lights would be recommend? I was looking on Amazon since I got an Amazon gift car from work. Thank

pdavey

Reaction score
Ram Year
2005 & 2019
Engine
5.7 & 6.4
What ram edition do you have? The bus architecture and computer can support LED but you may need to configure it using alphaobd. Are you planning on going with the stick ram LEDs or aftermarket?

I have the stock LEDs and think they look great. You can configure the computer to accept them if you want.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
S

Shoe0402

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hi I have 2019 big horn lone star I would probably go with either one of Amazon has a factory set up if not the aftermarket would be ok. What would I have to do to configure it? Just take it to a dealer? Thanks

OP
OP
S

Shoe0402

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Also what all would I need to use alphaobd? And is this a difficult process or a plug and play?

NorthStar1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Ram 1500 Big Horn/Lone Star 4x2 Crew
Engine
Hemi 5.7 eTorque
Lasfit is what I have in Our Lone Star/Big Horn. No AlphaOBD...just plug and play. Several of us have them and they are easy to install and perform well.

Check out their product and videos at www.Lasfit.com

They have superior customer service...give them a call if you have any questions as they’re always there to help.