Lets see your detail setup /caddy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Damion

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
So I was looking at my detailing stuff last night, and it dawned on me that there has to be a better way to have it sorted. Watching some detail videos on youtube didn't help either....

I do have it sorted in milk crates, by type ( exterior stuff, interior stuff etc...) but when I want a certain product or switch products im always chasing back and forth into the basement to get what's needed. Not to mention digging through an over full milk crate. ( yes I have way too much stuff but there isn't much that I can't clean with what I have )

I don't really want to bring the entire crate of stuff outside but would be nice to have a way of bringing up whats needed without making 20 trips.

Post up what you do with your arsenal of detailing goods.

Gator57

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I’m also interested in seeing what people use!

ramportin1

Sickest member here
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have a 3 drawer rolling tool cart that I load everything I'll need for the job I am doing and roll it to where I am working, though it never fails I still end up making about 12 trips back into the house for different/more towels, shop for a chemical I forgot, garage for extra buckets or that wheel brush that I didn't grab but would work best for those particular wheels or brakes, now crappy towels for this person's nasty door jambs, back to shop for the foam cannon I forgot, now inside the house to fill with warm water [emoji23] I think once you get to a certain point your just bound to have to make multiple trips, or maybe it's just me lol

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk