Level Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrBlamo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I'm looking for a good leveling kit, for am 2017 1500.Is there any out there you would recommnd?

smithwessn

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I have a Hell Bent Steel 2" level on my truck. They've been on the truck for about 35k miles with no problems at all. They were easy to install too.

BOWERSFJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Bilsteins 5100’s in the front if you just want to level ... Depends on how much rake you have now, and how much you want when you are done ... Careful going dead level by the tape measure ... These trucks look nose hi Cali if you do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Bilsteins 5100’s in the front if you just want to level ... Depends on how much rake you have now, and how much you want when you are done ... Careful going dead level by the tape measure ... These trucks look nose hi Cali if you do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have this setup set at 2.1 didn’t max them out because of ball joint issues and didn’t want to put a spacer in the rear. Ride is a little firmer than before but I’m happy with it. I have about 1.5” rake which is perfect imo.