Leveling question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Psass55

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
My wife was nice enough to surprise me with the leveling kit I wanted for my 2015 1500 outdoorsman. My current tires have plenty of tread left so I thought I would install the leveling kit and get an alignment and drive these until they wear out. My question is if I install the leveling kit and get it aligned, will I need to get it aligned again next year when I put on bigger tires or will the alignment from the current tires still be accurate? Thanks for your help.

BOWERSFJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Depends on what you hit between now and then ... I wouldn't wanna screw up $1000 worth of tires tryin to save $100 on an alignment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ratket

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Get it aligned now and watch how ur current tires wear-
If they wear funny get it aligned again when you get new tires.

MoparFin

U. S. Navy Vet - AS1
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I always get an alignment when I get new tires, just to be safe. To me it’s just one of those additional things when getting tires, like the disposal fee, getting them mounted and balanced.

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Get the alignment checked after the level kit install, then do it again when you swap in some new tires.