liftkitsforless

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
chris1126

chris1126

RAMINA
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
What are you looking to get from them ?
well, i was and still am in the market for a extang flip up tonneau cover. so i live chatted w them, they offered a 10% off code. so i put it in my cart and the next morning went to finish my order and had a message "ORDER IN THE NEXT 5 MINS AND GET AN EXTRA 5% OFF!" woo who!! so i go to order and another message pops up. "ORDER IN NEXT 6 HOURS AND THIS WILL SHIP TODAY!" again, woo who!! so i place order and guess what....no additional 5%. so i get the live chat and get the same dude. i tell him all this and he says "yeah our marketing dept doesnt follow up too well with this" uh what? "and you already got 10% so you aint gettin no more!" um, what?? so im mad, not cause of the 5% so much but it was a sales scheme. anyway, i still want this cover so F it....keep it coming! but he tells me "i understand your frustration, ill have my boss contact you monday" good enough. so monday i again, live chat and say can you give me a tracking #? (remember, ships today which was friday) yeah let me transfer you to that dept....ok....so dude gets on chat...i give him my order #. "this will ship in approx 20 business days" WHAT??!!! so i cancel my order and wont go back. yes, im like that. i spend a pile of money on my truck, if they dont want any of it, thats fine. someone else will sell me one right!? just makes ya mad!! :mad:

Barry Phillips

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I ordered Fox shocks through them because it was the best price I found. Wish I didn’t! It was the biggest pain in the ass with the same issues you had and I did not get them for 2 months. It was only because I called everyday and was a complete annoyance that I finally got them or who knows how long it would of been.

OP
OP
chris1126

chris1126

RAMINA
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I ordered Fox shocks through them because it was the best price I found. Wish I didn’t! It was the biggest pain in the ass with the same issues you had and I did not get them for 2 months. It was only because I called everyday and was a complete annoyance that I finally got them or who knows how long it would of been.
i ordered a body lift from them about a month ago. the box was all beat up. i told the fedex driver....whoa wait whats this. he gave me a paper that said "damage to packaging from vendor" i hope its all there

REDE2GO

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Aw crap. I JUST ordered from them on Thurs, BDS UCAs because I have been waiting for 3 months for the shop that did my lift to get me BDS UCAs powder coated to match my truck and for some reason will not call me to install them and they are a BDS distributor. Another shop I called said they would powder coat them and install them but just get the parts. Lifts4less said they were not in stock but were getting them from the BDS company itself and would ship in 5 days. Looks like I just cant catch a break

Also got 10% off.....

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Let us know if we can help. We offer most items and we are a supporting vendor of this forum. Message me for a quote on anything

REDE2GO

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I might just do that. I messaged you last week about the BDS but you don't carry them. I Was stuck on getting the BDS UCAs being I have the BDS lift but if I am going to have a problem I will go the different route

OP
OP
chris1126

chris1126

RAMINA
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Aw crap. I JUST ordered from them on Thurs, BDS UCAs because I have been waiting for 3 months for the shop that did my lift to get me BDS UCAs powder coated to match my truck and for some reason will not call me to install them and they are a BDS distributor. Another shop I called said they would powder coat them and install them but just get the parts. Lifts4less said they were not in stock but were getting them from the BDS company itself and would ship in 5 days. Looks like I just cant catch a break

Also got 10% off.....
not sure where you are from but i know a shop to powder coat. does awesome work.

REDE2GO

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
if your willing to ship them i can get you in contact w them. they do awesome work

I appreciate that....the lift shop said they have a powder coating shop and I have gotten so impatient getting these done. I have waited since the middle of December for red UCAs which makes no sense because its not a big job. I expected these UCAs by the end of the week but from your 1st post I don't think that's going to happen.

OP
OP
chris1126

chris1126

RAMINA
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I appreciate that....the lift shop said they have a powder coating shop and I have gotten so impatient getting these done. I have waited since the middle of December for red UCAs which makes no sense because its not a big job. I expected these UCAs by the end of the week but from your 1st post I don't think that's going to happen.
good luck. them guys suck! however, if you need a shop for powdering, look me up. also keep me posted on your ucas

REDE2GO

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
good luck. them guys suck! however, if you need a shop for powdering, look me up. also keep me posted on your ucas

Thanks...They did say the powder coater is doing a project for the SEMA show so hopefully he is reputable. Will keep you updated.

OP
OP
chris1126

chris1126

RAMINA
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks...They did say the powder coater is doing a project for the SEMA show so hopefully he is reputable. Will keep you updated.
thats what you want! someone reputable. i had mine custom color matched to my truck also. make sure you update when you get your parts.

302912.jpeg

302908.jpeg

302919.jpeg

302917.jpeg

302916.jpeg

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
OP
OP
chris1126

chris1126

RAMINA
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
did they leave the bushing’s in the control arms? I wouldnt think baking them would be very good for them.

LOOKS GREAT THOUGH!!!
nosir. i wanted oem arms so they burned them out and repoured them. they are currently making me custom adjustable ones though due to me "oh-so-often" changing my mind.

302936.jpeg

REDE2GO

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I cancelled my order with them yesterday because they couldn't give me a tracking number and I don't like the fact that they charged my credit card and I didn't know if it shipped or not. I Was told I would get it in 5 days. When I live chatted and said I want to cancel the order he said no problem and I asked if I would get an email about cancellation operator said yes..... I am still waiting......

Last edited: