LockPick for 2013. Anyone tried it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ramflava

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins Turbo Diesel
LockPick C8 V2

I was wondering if anyone has seen this or used this on their 2013 yet. I'm interested in it, but I've never used LockPick before and I'd like some insight on this product and company.

Any reviews would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

EDIT: Ok so it is labeled as COMING SOON! So I sent them an email inquiring about a possible release date. I'll update with any response I get from them. (If I get a response)

Last edited:

Gtsum27

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I am interested in this as well

VdubBry

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I am waiting for it too. I emailed them last week and they emailed back it should be out within the next couple of months.

VdubBry

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Nice. I keep checking their page. I'm ready lol

OP
OP
ramflava

ramflava

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins Turbo Diesel
Looks like I'll be putting in for a bit more OT to cover the cost!

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Very Good....thats what I been looking for...keep us posted...maybe we can get a group discount...I want one for sure.

mikey0302

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I received an email from them stating we should look for it to come out some time late June!! Let's hope so, I was going to get it flashed and it was $595, my buddy at the dealer told them that he wanted to unlock it not send it to a private school for tutoring....LOL

OP
OP
ramflava

ramflava

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins Turbo Diesel
Checked the website, still says "coming soon." WTH!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Anything new yet...anxiously awaiting for the new LOCKPICKs......

mjd91

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I got this reply when I asked on October 24th.

"We do not have an in-stock date for that item at this time. I recommend keeping a sharp eye on our website for the best chance of getting it as soon as it is available.

Thanks!"

mikey0302

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Sorry for the late response but yes wanted to get the stereo flashed as the NAV is in it just not usable, which is why I wanted to get the lockpick. I have been emailing them since March and I get the same answer, "We are expecting to release within 6-8 weeks keep an eye on the website" I am assuming that they are having issues getting past the software issues Ram is having with the UConnect radios, I am currently on my 3rd radio and 7th software upgrade. Radio skips from XM to am or fm, obscure warnings, locks up completely with no response. Handsfree doesn't always work. etc, I am told it is a known problem but with no resolution. It is ******* me off!!!!!:

ncaabbref

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Ram Longhorn All Options
Engine
Hemi 5.7 w/ 8 sp Auto
I don't know what will come first.....Cure for Cancer, a Unicorn Sighting, or the v2 that continues to show "coming soon"..

Would be nice to use the options they brag about before my factory warranty runs out..

bitNine

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
When I emailed them about it several months ago, they didn't seem interested in replying with any useful information, so I lost interest in it.