Looking for Part for side mirror

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GordDavey

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hi All Mopar Parts.

I need a piece of the drivers side mirror, the outer chrome housing from a 2013 ram 1500 with a side view mirror that has puddle lights.

on the inside of the housing it says: 262235071 ABS LH, made 19 SEP 2012.

The mirror assembly appears to be P68096199AE, I'd rather not replace the whole mirror, just the outer chrome casing.

Can mirror be purchased rather than the entire side mirror assembly? Do you have a part # and price for this?

Thanks much guys.

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
Hello,

If this is your original Mirror can you supply your VIN please. If this is a MOD let me know

-Benny

OP
OP
GordDavey

GordDavey

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Benny this is a mod. The mirrors came from a 2013, I do not have the VIN. Just the part number of the mirror assembly (I think) which is the part number I gave in my previous post.

I actually should get both the left and the right housing in chrome. Which I what they are. I guess the real question is. Is it possible to get parts for a mirror without getting the entire mirror assembly. I did do a search for the # in the plastic on the back of the chrome housing piece but found no results for that number at all.

Last edited:

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
To answer your question, No you cannot purchase housings only.

There are about 10 different mirror configurations maybe more, Can you confirm some more info

Tow Mirror?
Memory?
Power Folding?
Heated?

Im not sure the number you provided is correct and do not want to send over incorrect info

Thanks,
Benny

OP
OP
GordDavey

GordDavey

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Benny

If I cannot get the housing itself then there is no need to look further. But thank you anyways.

Just as an fyi it’s a 2013 non-tow power folding with memory & turn signals and puddle lights and temp sensor. It has all 8 possible wires in the white connector so it’s the highest end non-tow mirror.

But if the chrome portion of the housing cannot be ordered then I will have to try to work up some sort of McGuyver on it.

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
ok no problem let me know if anything else comes up. I know they make aftermarket chrome covers for them so maybe thats an option to cover the damaged housings.

-Benny

OP
OP
GordDavey

GordDavey

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Benny

Yes I’ll end up getting an aftermarket cover for it. The problem was there are three screws that hold it together and the screw mounts are made of the plastic and one of those was broken.

We just finished a fix with gorilla glue to get the screw mount to once again hold the mirror together. Since there are no parts per se we decided on a McGuyver fix. Not they way I would want it to be fixed. But fixed for now.

Thank you for checking for me.