Looking for the best LED headlights for my 2016 Bighorn - Reflectors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jodman012000

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm thinking about the Hikari or Sealight LED's. Does anyone have recommendations for LEDs that are compatible? Diode Dynamics are really expensive! Thank!

kurek

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Trick question, there aren't any.

tfeni52355

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Longhorn
Engine
5.7 Hemi, 4x4, Air Suspension
Ditto for what Smitty21 says. Headlight revolution V4. I have them in my fogs and they are great.

I have projectors so I had to run HID in them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Brett30

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I’ve been running Hikari for my low beams for a couple months and I don’t have any complaints.

Michael

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I’ve been running Hikari for my low beams for a couple months and I don’t have any complaints.

I’m running those too and they’re much better then the halogen bulbs.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know the voices in my head aren’t real, but man, do they ever come up with some great ideas.

OP
OP
Jodman012000

Jodman012000

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I’m running those too and they’re much better then the halogen bulbs.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know the voices in my head aren’t real, but man, do they ever come up with some great ideas.
Do the Hikaris fit under the dustcap?

Michael

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Do the Hikaris fit under the dustcap?

Yes with no problems at all. They didn’t cause the truck to throw a code either, they just worked.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Crew Cab
Engine
5.7L V8 HEMI
I have VLED’s Micro in my low beam. Totally satisfied with them! Excellent light output / straight beam, 2 year warranty and they fit behind the dust covers. I did add resistors as I was not sure if they would cause a bulb out dash warning or flicker (add resistor option). All plug & play, direct fit. I have 5K for my lows and 6K extreme for my highs.

Right now it’s 15% off, but on Black Friday they always have sales (25-30% off).

https://www.vleds.com/shop-products/led-headlights.html

mtnrider

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I've been running the Hikari's for over 6 months and no issues at all. For the price you can't beat them. And they are adjustable so you can properly focus the beam. No additional resistors, no flickering, no bulb out warning. They fit under the cover no problem. I just put a set in my high beams last week and they are also running well and even work at the lower voltage as day time running lights.

Michael

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've been running the Hikari's for over 6 months and no issues at all. For the price you can't beat them. And they are adjustable so you can properly focus the beam. No additional resistors, no flickering, no bulb out warning. They fit under the cover no problem. I just put a set in my high beams last week and they are also running well and even work at the lower voltage as day time running lights.

I was wondering if they would work ok as DRL’s. Thanks for answering that question for me.

David H

USA RET
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
71b9RScrxbL._AC_SL1000_.jpg 20191110_084136.jpg And then there is the $40 option for us cheap ********. Just a couple weeks running but so far so good. If they last the winter they may go in the Ram.

Last edited:

clifford15

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
CTD
I went with the Underground Lighting H11 6K color 10K lumens for low beams. Everything fit under dust cap. I just installed them so I have no idea how they will work out (it is still daytime) but there is another thread with an in-depth review.
I also got 9005 6K color 7K lumens for the high beams but I did not install them yet as I just could not figure out how to sneak the black box into the cavity. I did connect one and tested it and I was impressed with the light shining on the garage even in broad daylight.
Underground Lighting is a preferred vendor on RAMFORUM.

EDIT addition> I also set High Intensity Discharge Lighting Present to YES with AlfaOBD. My truck is a 2015 and they are apparently very picky with lighting changes.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OasisNinjaBat