Looks like Eibach has a 5100 type shock on the market

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MPRBLUZ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Having them installed tomorrow.

MPRBLUZ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Very impressed with the Eibach struts so far. Had them installed on the third groove, gave me 1.5 inch lift , just what I was looking for. A little firmer ride. Haven't had a chance to put many miles on yet

100_0423.JPG

mike19950

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Looks good. I think I'm gonna go with the eibach struts and their coils for 2.75 of lift. I have a 2.5 spacer on now and it's making an annoying squeaking sound. Gonna replace them asap.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

MidwestExpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7L
Looks good. I think I'm gonna go with the eibach struts and their coils for 2.75 of lift. I have a 2.5 spacer on now and it's making an annoying squeaking sound. Gonna replace them asap.

Are you going to their rear shocks & springs as well? Or just the front?

mike19950

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Are you going to their rear shocks & springs as well? Or just the front?
Just front for now. I have the 2.5 spacer up front now with nothing in the back. I'll see what it looks like after the eibachs and see what to do.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

hodge-xj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
I'll be taking a shot in the dark and trying their full kit out, hopefully. Unless Mike relays back that it drives like dog ****, in which case I'll save up for something different

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

78Staff

US Navy Veteran
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
The one reviewer on Amazon wasn't really happy, but have to take that with a grain of salt as he didn't really specify the issue, but he switched to Bils.

Considering these as I'm about to level with Bils or maybe these. Specs appear pretty much identical.

Gary2

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Problem is so far no one has anything to compare it to . The comments are the same for first timers going from stock to Bilsteins . We need some one who has already been running Bilsteins so we can compare apples to apples. I already did the stock to Rancho's to 5100's thats all this truck is going to get.

It was mentioned earlier that the difference between a a V6 and a V8 set up is only the springs, wrong. . The valving of a shock has a lot to do with the weight of the vehicle

Last edited: