Lower transmission cooler line

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MatthewGoff

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Im trying to find a part number or a reliable source to get a replacement trans line. Both hoses from the trans to the cooler appear to be routed wrong and have been rubbing on the transmission crossmember. it has worn a hole through the lower hose and spraying out pretty good. i cut a piece of hose to wrap around it to slow the leak a little but it has only worked for about days and the rubber fuel line i used has gummed up and is no bueno, i picked up some trans line hose and am going to redo it until i can find the hose but if someone has an affordable solution other than dealer parts or a junkyard id appreciate it. it has not been a good few months for this truck seeing as ive put about 1800 since feb 4th for a computer ignition coils a whole basket full of sensors fuel pump you name it its been changed but i get it back and blows a damn trans line.

Cant find nothing on rock auto so far.