Mad Cow’s Transformation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Mad Cow

Mad Cow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
I purchased two used from a member on here. I think all total light bar included was about a grand. I would have to dig up receipts to find out for sure but that sounds about right.

GhostRam94

Reaction score
Ram Year
2009 Laramie CC
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Oh.... Well damn those are now out of the question lmao. Maybe on a truck when I really start making money and not at a grocery store

annasu

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
SX
cool bike ,especially the light. Sit it to go for a ride must be very great .I'm eager to have a car like that.

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
J.T., that looks AMAZING, it really does. You just sold me on that red, no doubt about it. Love what you've done with it. I'm out of ideas for you other than going bigger which is in your future already I believe.

Glad the Lamin-x worked out for you. It looks awesome.

Oh that's awesome yea no snow for me here in Texas so no worries there, hmm wondering on oprice if it's worth getting these ove maybe. Converting a set of Hellas or what I'm kinda leaning toward,KC daylights, but I want a 7+ light and kcal are really expensive over 6, so 700ff look good to me. So if you don't mind where did you get them and how much?

I looked into lights like his and found HID'ing the 700s was so much cheaper. That's why I went the route I did.

Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Laramie Sport Crew, 2019 1500 Big Horn Sport Crew & 2016 Charger SRT Hellcat
Engine
2x 5.7L & 6.2L
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!

OP
OP
Mad Cow

Mad Cow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
Oh.... Well damn those are now out of the question lmao. Maybe on a truck when I really start making money and not at a grocery store

Yeah the HID's can run a good bit. The lights like Kevin would be my suggestion for you.

J.T., that looks AMAZING, it really does. You just sold me on that red, no doubt about it. Love what you've done with it. I'm out of ideas for you other than going bigger which is in your future already I believe.

Glad the Lamin-x worked out for you. It looks awesome.

I looked into lights like his and found HID'ing the 700s was so much cheaper. That's why I went the route I did.

Thanks Kevin that means alot from you brother.

Love the lights now!

Thanks Bud. You need to hurry up with your lift.

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!

Thank you Sir for your help with the lights.

Lights look awesome :)

Thanks Wendy.

shostopper17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
WOw now this is a build thread came out sooooo nice that hard work defintly payed off

macmongrel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Haha, YEAH no Joke! I want my truck back! They say by the end of the month "hopefully"