Maxed Out Flex on 35's, No Rub

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Anyone that has spent anytime doing homework, knows that 35s fit on our wagons and even 37s with the proper wheels. Some say 35s rub with stock wheels, some say they do not.

I found some 6'-7' dirt piles at my buddy's shop and wanted to flex out everything to check for tire clearance. I disconnected the sways, locked the rear and ran the truck up a dirt pile until the back tire was just about off the ground. These pics were not quite there unfortunately. I ran her all the way to the top of the pile to get the tire to lift. The PW had way more flex that I thought it would and with the stock wheels, I could not find any rubbing during any play time. I also ran completely over a 4' pile with the passenger side tires, drug the body a little, turned the wheels and found no evidence of rubbing.

In the process, I beat up the bumper skirt, so I guess I will yank that off soon, hahaha.

20210729_170222.jpg

20210730_071054.jpg

retired

Votes republican and identifies as a he/him
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
did you turn the wheel fully side to side when it was maxed flex ie rear tire well off the ground? regardless a little rub does not hurt anything. Also just have to point out some 35's are bigger than others. A KO2 runs on the smaller side A Nitto or Toyo MT on the bigger side and Super Swamper or Pit bull the biggest....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amdwilsns01