Mechanic won't install Bilstein 5100s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
mellis

mellis

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks to all who responded. I'm not mad at my guy, and I'll go back to him in the future. He's a damn good mechanic, just not familiar with the product and felt uneasy. It's all good and I appreciate him looking out for me.

That said, talked to my girlfriend's go-to mechanic, he's putting them on Thursday for me. I'll make sure he knows about the correct washer location (under the hat).

I sincerely appreciate all responses. Looking forward to getting to know you guys and learning on the fly to customize, maintain, and repair my truck. I love it so far.

I'll post pics after the install.

jdavila99999

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks to all who responded. I'm not mad at my guy, and I'll go back to him in the future. He's a damn good mechanic, just not familiar with the product and felt uneasy. It's all good and I appreciate him looking out for me.

That said, talked to my girlfriend's go-to mechanic, he's putting them on Thursday for me. I'll make sure he knows about the correct washer location (under the hat).

I sincerely appreciate all responses. Looking forward to getting to know you guys and learning on the fly to customize, maintain, and repair my truck. I love it so far.

I'll post pics after the install.

[emoji1417]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk