Mevotech Greasing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Troutman561

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I could not find a direct answer to this. I just had their UCA's added yesterday and am wondering how often, and what quantity of grease should go into each zerk. Thanks in advance.

G-Ride990

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have the zone uppers and the instructions state to grease the ball joint every 3000 miles.

I find that a bit excessive so I just do it every tire rotation or oil change.

I pump grease into the joint until I see the boot swell. If the boot is already full I will squeeze the boot so some of the grease will come out past the dust seal before adding more. Just be sure to wipe all the excess off or you will get grease flung all over the place when some inevitably hits your wheel while you are driving.

Not sure if how I am doing it is the right way but it has worked well for me so far.

ram1500rsm

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Not Mevotech specific, if you have a zerk grease every 3k-5k miles, pump until you see a little grease come out of the boot, that could be 3-5 pumps in that case.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juanita Kelley