Michigan Metal Work

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RamBat23

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ecodiesel
Hey everyone,

Is anyone has experience with this company ?
Trying to get them to custom fab something for me and I was wondering if someone has someting to say.
Thanks et cheers :happy160:

Srt-cummins

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I’m curious as well. I have been looking for a set of adjustable upper control arms and don’t quite understand there jeebus joints and how they work.

MCMLXIX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI R/T
Just an update on this .. I was working with them (Taylor Jardas) for a set of upper control arms to drop my 2017 R/T. He was having trouble sourcing the material for the bushings. Order placed on 2/23/2021 and communication was pretty good till lately. I wasn't in a hurry and knew it was going to be a while, which I was ok with. He offered to refund me before but he was the only one offering a custom adjustable drop arm with a uniball (jeebus) joint rather than a standard ball joint. I also understand that some material may be hard to get during the pandemic but he keeps shipping other arms. In November, after he said he got some bushing material and was going to clean up old orders by end of year, nothing... emailed for an update in January and no response. My last email was 2/2/22 and no response. So I went to facebook and commented that I asked for an update and didn't get a response... he got snotty, said he has responded to all emails from me, blocked me on facebook and said he refunded me (which he hasn't yet)
... by the way, he lists a phone number, but doesn't answer it. He even emailed once when I aske for a phone call, stating email contact only....

Taylor Jardas
[email protected]

British Bulldog

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 etorque
I don’t think I would bother there. You are probably done. Would you actually want anything now from such a unreliable company?
How much support could you expect IF you do get this product eventually and then need support?